Details on the Marketing Assistant Position
The Marketing Assistant will drive exposure to our offerings and propel the growth of our business so we can serve more business owners. The Marketing Assistant will be responsible for generating leads via three key channels: booking partner campaigns, landing podcast guest interviews, and Instagram growth and engagement.
- Instagram Management. Growing the Instagram account @artfulcontracts through content creation and content strategies based on current trends and behavior patterns on the app.
- Partnership Management. Fostering relationships with other entrepreneurs with similar audiences to grow our reach through partner campaigns, podcast guest interviews, and other collaborations.
- Partner Research. Researching potential partners and podcasts and making informed decisions to pursue the partner who will generate the greatest impact.
- Analyzing Data. Collecting and analyzing marketing data to make informed decisions.
- Customer Conversations. Crafting conversations and engagement that turn followers into customers.
Who We Are
Artful Contracts is an online company founded by Amy Nesheim. We are on a mission to make the legal aspects of running an online business accessible to everyone. We serve online entrepreneurs (coaches, freelancers, service providers, and consultants) with legal templates, online courses and video trainings, and legal services.
We believe that all business owners, no matter the size of the business or how successful, should have access to high-quality legal resources at an affordable price so they can grow their business with confidence. Come join a team dedicated to eradicating the barriers typical in traditional legal representation and helping modern entrepreneurs achieve their dreams in a low-legal-risk way.
This is not just a job. This is not just a career. This is a mission you can be part of.
Does This Sound Like You?
- You can work effectively with simple guidelines and are a self-starter. You aren’t afraid to research new skills and learn as you work
- You are detail oriented and efficient
- You are constantly working on improving yourself (self-improvement and personal development are huge for us, even outside the company!)
- You can start working 10-15 hours per week (this has plenty of room to grow in a short period of time)
- You are able to attend a few meetings per month in Dover, NH (this is preferred but not required for the right candidate)
- You are a team player who goes above and beyond to achieve a goal
- You are ready to learn about online marketing and quickly hit the ground running (we do not expect you to know everything but you do need to have a natural strength for building connections and a love of marketing)
- You believe in and support our company’s mission of making the legal aspects of online business accessible to everyone so more entrepreneurs can build their dream business without high-priced attorneys or huge risks.