The Freelancer Contract Template is designed for any freelance service provider. Easily customize your Contract Template then send it off to your clients with confidence. Each Contract Template is designed with your niche industry in mind.
About the Contract Template
The Contract Template covers your butt and protects your client at the same time. A strong contract clarifies your responsibilities and describes what happens if anything goes wrong. Our Contract Templates are written in plain English so you and your client can understand it – no legalese, guaranteed.
The Contract Templates protect your business by discussing all the aspects of your project, including the scary stuff like licensing, confidentiality, and limitations on liability.
What’s in the Contract Template?
The Contract Templates include terms covering:
- The exact services you will be providing
- A payment policy, with multiple options to choose from
- An option for a late fee if the client misses a payment deadline
- A cancellation policy, including what happens when the client cancels last minute
- The option to keep or transfer ownership of your intellectual property
- A confidentiality clause so your clients can’t steal your secrets
- A release of liability so the client can’t sue you for things beyond your control
- A limitation of liability, limiting your liability to the amount you would be paid for the project
- Everything else a contract needs to be legally binding
How do I use the Contract Template?
Each Contract Template comes with the Artful Contracts Contract Template How-To Guide that walks you through customizing and using your contract. It also answers all your questions so you can explain the contract to your clients and show them you know what you’re talking about.
Is this Contract Template right for me?
This Contract Template is right for:
- Freelancers providing any service