The Coach's Bundle includes all the contract templates you need to start and run your coaching business, including a 1:1 Coaching Contract Template, Group Coaching Contract Template, Website Policies, and more!
- 1:1 Coaching Contract Template ($397 value)
- Group Coaching Contract Template ($397 value)
- Group Coaching Terms Template ($397 value)
- Testimonial Release Template ($97 value)
- Website Disclaimers Template ($197 value)
- Website Terms & Conditions Template ($297 value)
Total value: $2,179!
About the Contract Templates
These templates cover your butt and protect your clients at the same time. A strong contract clarifies your responsibilities and describes what happens if anything goes wrong. Our Contract Templates are written in plain English so you and your client can understand it – no legalese, guaranteed.
The Contract Templates protect your business by discussing all the aspects of your client relationship, including the scary stuff like licensing, confidentiality, and limitations on liability.
What’s in the Coaches Bundle?
1:1 Coaching Contract Template
The 1:1 Coaching Contract Template outlines the expectations and inclusions for your 1:1 coaching containers, including an explanation of the coaching relationship and that the client's results depend on their effort. Customize the template to your style of coaching, pricing structure, and container length by choosing between multiple options of pre-drafted language.
Group Coaching Contract Template
The Group Coaching Contract Template explains to your clients exactly what's included in your group program, and what they're allowed and not allowed to do when participating in your group program. It also includes protections for your business. This is designed as a contract that each participant in your group program signs. This is great if you have a more hands-on or high-touch onboarding process.
Group Coaching Terms Template
The Group Coaching Terms Template is similar to the Group Coaching Contract Template but is designed for an automated enrollment process. Use it as a policy you can post and reference in your checkout process so each client doesn't need to sign a contract with you. It explains to your clients exactly what's included in your group program, and what they're allowed and not allowed to do when participating in your group program. It also includes protections for your business.
Testimonials are a great way to grow your business, but only if you actually have permission to use them! Use this release to make sure you have full permission to use your clients' words, image, and business name, all in legal terms.
Website Terms & Conditions Template
Website Disclaimers Template
The Website Disclaimers Template covers you from liability by making sure it's clear to your website visitors what type of information you provide and how they should use it (or not use it). Choose the clauses that apply to your business to post on your website or include in your website Terms & Conditions.
The Disclaimers Template includes terms covering:
- Your advice is not legal advice, tax advice, or professional advice
- Your advice is not health advice from a doctor
- That testimonials do not guarantee results
- That results depend on each individual's efforts and circumstances
All of our coaching templates include terms covering:
- The exact services you will be providing
- A payment policy, with multiple options to choose from
- An option for a late fee if the client misses a payment deadline
- A cancellation policy, including what happens when the client cancels last minute
- The option to keep or transfer ownership of your intellectual property
- A confidentiality clause so your clients can’t steal your secrets
- A release of liability so the client can’t sue you for things beyond your control
- A limitation of liability, limiting your liability to the amount you would be paid for the container
- Everything else a contract needs to be legally binding
How do I use the Contract Templates?
Each Contract Template comes with the Artful Contracts Contract Template How-To Guide that walks you through customizing and using your contract. It also answers all your questions so you can explain the contract to your clients and show them you know what you’re talking about.
Check out this quick video that shows exactly how easy it is to customize your contract template.