The Course Creator's Bundle includes all the legally-binding contract templates you need to feel confident launching your next course or digital product, knowing your money and your course content are legally protected.
- Terms of Purchase for Online Courses, Memberships, & Digital Products ($397 value)
- Group Coaching Terms ($397 value)
- Affiliate Agreement Template ($397 value)
- Testimonial Release Template ($97 value)
- Website Disclaimers Template ($197 value)
- Website Terms & Conditions Template ($297 value)
Total value: $2,179!
What’s in the Course Creator's Bundle?
Terms of Purchase for Online Courses & Digital Products
The Terms of Purchase Template is an easy-to-use, legally binding template that clearly explains to your students exactly what they're allowed (and not allowed) to do on your course site and the terms for using your course, membership, or digital product.
Group Coaching Terms
The Group Coaching Terms Template explains to your clients exactly what's included in your group program, and what they're allowed and not allowed to do when participating in your group program. It also includes protections for your business. The template is designed for an automated enrollment process. Use it as a policy you can post and reference in your checkout process so each client doesn't need to sign a contract with you.
Affiliate Agreement Template
Using affiliates is one of the easiest and fastest ways of growing your business and making more sales.
That said, if you want to use affiliates, you need to go about it the right way, as arguments regarding payout rates, approved promotion techniques, and disagreements over what to do in the case of chargebacks could ruin your next launch.
The Affiliate Agreement Template allows you to side-step all of these problems (and many more) with this “done for you”, legally binding template that takes all the stress out of managing your affiliates.
Testimonials are a great way to grow your business, but only if you actually have permission to use them! Use this release to make sure you have full permission to use your clients' words, image, and business name, all in legal terms.
Website Terms & Conditions Template
Website Disclaimers Template
The Website Disclaimers Template covers you from liability by making sure it's clear to your website visitors what type of information you provide and how they should use it (or not use it). Choose the clauses that apply to your business to post on your website or include in your website Terms & Conditions.
The Disclaimers Template includes terms covering:
- Your advice is not legal advice, tax advice, or professional advice
- Your advice is not health advice from a doctor
- That testimonials do not guarantee results
- That results depend on each individual's efforts and circumstances
All our terms templates include terms covering:
- Your payment and refund policy
- Protection for your course content (intellectual property)
- Length of access
- Policies on behavior when accessing the course, including confidentiality
- Permission for you to use communications from your students as testimonials
- Everything else you need to protect your business
How do I use the Contract Templates?
Each Contract Template comes with the Artful Contracts Contract Template How-To Guide that walks you through customizing and using your contract. It also answers all your questions so you can explain the contract to your clients and show them you know what you’re talking about.