What you'll learn:
- The #1 mistake business owners make when it comes to legal (and what to do instead)
- How to get all the legal stuff in place for your business, even if you’re overwhelmed just thinking about it
- The contracts you’re probably missing in your business that you need to implement ASAP
- Why forming your LLC is just the first step (not the end goal!)
Who said the "legal stuff" had to be so hard?
How would it feel to:
- Never grant another refund request
- Launch new offers without hesitation
- Know your content & branding are safe from copycats
- Easily remove ghosted clients from your calendar
- Only work with clients who treat you like a legitimate business owner who deserves respect
- Grow your business quickly and confidently, knowing you’ve got it covered no matter what comes your way
You deserve the peace of mind that comes with a legally legit business
This free training will walk you through exactly how to get all the legal stuff in place for your online business - no law degree or high-priced legal fees required.
Oh, hey! I'm Amy
I’m a lawyer who helps protect creative entrepreneurs, freelancers, coaches, and consultants just like you...
By taking the guesswork out of the legal side of your creative business so you can get back to what you do best.
I believe that all business owners, no matter the size of the business or how successful, should have access to high-quality legal resources.
After working in a law firm for a few years helping small businesses get started, I realized that the traditional law firm style wasn’t great at helping modern entrepreneurs.
I wanted to help the brave and adventurous people pursuing their dreams in the online space - people like you.
In this class, I'll be sharing my legal know-how so you can get your business set up legally and get back to what you do best: doing great work for your clients and students.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The content provided on this site and in any products purchased from Artful Contracts, LLC is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. No attorney-client relationship is formed by viewing, downloading, purchasing, or accessing any resource from Artful Contracts, LLC. If you have a specific problem and need legal advice, contact a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.
Per FACEBOOK™ and Instagram™ rules, we must mention that this is in no way sponsored, administered, or associated with FACEBOOK, Inc. or Instagram, Inc.