How to Register Your TrademarkNov 08, 2022
What does it really take to register a trademark? Tune in for an overview of the entire trademark registration process from choosing what mark to register to getting that shiny gold-sealed registration certificate.
Registering a trademark is the only way to truly own your brand. We're running two trademark specials this Black Friday! Preview our Black Friday deals here.
- The trademark process takes an average of 13 months. If getting a registered trademark is one of your 2023 goals, jump on it now!
- Choosing classes and writing class descriptions is key to make sure your registration actually protects your trademark for the type of services you offer
- Prioritize your trademarks by registering the one thing you want people to think of when they think of your brand. For some people, it's their business name, but it also might be your course or your podcast!
- Preview our Black Friday Sale (sale runs Nov. 21 - 28)
- Learn more about trademark registration services
- Follow Amy on Instagram @artfulcontracts
Thank you so much for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, please reach out and let me know by sending me a DM on Instagram @artfulcontracts
Here are a few other steps you can take to support the podcast:
Watch the free masterclass
If you are an online business owner who’s ready to take the guesswork out of the legal aspects of your business, watch my free training to learn the 3 steps to get your business legally legit without hiring a lawyer. Let’s get the legal stuff covered so you can grow your business with confidence.