9 Steps to Legally Protect Your Business, Part 3Aug 30, 2022
This episode wraps up our 3-part series about the 9 steps to legally protect your online business. Even if you skip the rest of the steps in this list, step number 7 is a must. Tune in for details on creating your client contracts, checking business insurance off your list, and landing that first (or next) client.
- Always, always, always use a contract with your clients. Create a contract for each of your packages for easy onboarding.
- Business insurance is optional but provides a lot of peace of mind and security. General liability insurance protects against physical damage, while professional liability insurance protects against intangible things like mistakes in your work that hurt your clients.
- Step #9 is my favorite. Don't overthink it and just get started. None of this stuff matters if you never sell anything, anyway!
- Download the 9-Step Checklist
- Grab your 1:1 coaching or service contract
- Watch the free masterclass
- Follow Amy on Instagram @artfulcontracts
Thank you so much for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, please reach out and let me know by sending me a DM on Instagram @artfulcontracts
Here are a few other steps you can take to support the podcast:
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or Stitcher
- Share the episode on social media and tag me @artfulcontracts
Watch the free masterclass
If you are an online business owner who’s ready to take the guesswork out of the legal aspects of your business, watch my free training to learn the 3 steps to get your business legally legit without hiring a lawyer. Let’s get the legal stuff covered so you can grow your business with confidence.