How to Figure Out What Contracts You Need in Your BusinessSep 27, 2022
You know you need a 1:1 client contract... but is that it? How do you figure out what contracts you actually need? Tune in for my simple system to figure out if you actually need a contract for that.
- A contract is just a piece of paper that outlines the rules and boundaries of a relationship in writing so everyone is on the same page about what to expect
- Contracts don't have to be fancy - it can be a formal document signed by both parties on pen and paper, but it can also be a paragraph and checkbox at the bottom of a guest questionnaire or a policy posted on your site
- What contracts you need comes down to two things: your relationships and the value exchanged in the relationship. Is the relationship important to you? Is the value that's changing hands important to you? If yes, you need a contract.
Thank you so much for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, please reach out and let me know by sending me a DM on Instagram @artfulcontracts
Here are a few other steps you can take to support the podcast:
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or Stitcher
- Share the episode on social media and tag me @artfulcontracts
Watch the free masterclass
If you are an online business owner who’s ready to take the guesswork out of the legal aspects of your business, watch my free training to learn the 3 steps to get your business legally legit without hiring a lawyer. Let’s get the legal stuff covered so you can grow your business with confidence.