How to Prioritize When the Legal Stuff Feels OverwhelmingMar 07, 2023
Your to-do list is long enough when you're starting your business... Adding "get legal" to it can feel like just one more thing you don't have time for.
Tune in to hear the number one piece of the "legal stuff" I think is absolutely necessary when starting your business (even though it's not *technically* legally required).
If you're ready to take the guess-work out of the legal aspects of your business, sign up for the free, live training on March 14 that walks through the 3 Steps to Get Your Business Legally Legit Without Hiring a Lawyer: https://artfulcontracts.com/liveclass
<![CDATA[ // ]]>
- Most of the steps that we take as business owners when it comes to the legal stuff are actually about risk management, not about what is legally required. Things like contracts and LLCs are tools we use to make business less risky.
- Client contracts help manage expectations so both you and the client have a better experience and a better relationship (which leads to repeat clients!).
- An LLC is the best way to separate your personal assets from the risks of doing business, but forming an LLC is not legally required to start working with clients.
- Episode 9: Do You Really Need an LLC?
- Episode 17: Steps to Take to Complete the Switch from Sole Proprietor to LLC
- Sign up for the free, live training on March 14
- Follow Amy on Instagram @artfulcontracts
Thank you so much for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, please reach out and let me know by sending me a DM on Instagram @artfulcontracts
Here are a few other steps you can take to support the podcast:
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or Stitcher
- Share the episode on social media and tag me @artfulcontracts
Watch the free masterclass
If you are an online business owner who’s ready to take the guesswork out of the legal aspects of your business, watch my free training to learn the 3 steps to get your business legally legit without hiring a lawyer. Let’s get the legal stuff covered so you can grow your business with confidence.