Developing a Long-Term Strategic Vision With TrademarksMay 30, 2023
Deciding to register a trademark for your small business is an emotional decision - you're invested in your brand and don't want it stolen - but it can also be a strategic choice to help your long-term business growth.
Developing your branding with a long-term trademark strategy in mind can help create a cohesive, recognizable brand and catapult your growth. Tune in for a few examples of successful long-term trademark strategies and tips for integrating this into your business.
If you're ready to protect your brand, head over to artfulcontracts.com/trademarkvideo to sign up for my free video guide that walks you through the trademark process and how to work with me to register your trademark.
- You can have multiple trademarks in your business that each serve a different purpose: some are unique and some create a unifying element across your branding
- Your trademark strategy will change and develop over time as your business grows - you don't have to have it all figured out when you register your first trademark
- The sooner you have a registered trademark for your most important branding element, the easier it is to get more trademarks for that same brand across new products
- Cohesive branding backed by registered trademarks adds value to your business and makes it more attractive to potential buyers or investors
- Access the trademark video guide to learn more about trademarks and get started on the trademark registration process
- Michael Hyatt's podcast episode about changing his company name
- Watch the free masterclass
- Follow Amy on Instagram @artfulcontracts
Thank you so much for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, please reach out and let me know by sending me a DM on Instagram @artfulcontracts
Here are a few other steps you can take to support the podcast:
Watch the free masterclass
If you are an online business owner who’s ready to take the guesswork out of the legal aspects of your business, watch my free training to learn the 3 steps to get your business legally legit without hiring a lawyer. Let’s get the legal stuff covered so you can grow your business with confidence.