7 Signs That There Are Missing Pieces In Your Legal StrategyOct 25, 2022
Are there holes in the legal protections around your business? Here are 7 signs that you may need to take a closer look at the legal aspects of your business.
- There may be missing pieces in your legal strategy if you:
- have to deal with clients who ghost or ignore your invoices
- worry about someone copying your content or stealing your business name
- see legal language on someone else's website and wonder if you need it too
- Using a contract that accounts for the real problems you face in business, like clients who don't pay or completely ghost you, can drastically change your experience and give you back control over your business
- Taking care of the legal aspects of business empowers you to create a business that supports you, supports your boundaries, and gives you freedom
If you're ready to patch up the holes in your legal strategy and take control of the legal aspects of your business, it's time to join Cover Your Assets. Cover Your Assets gives you the step-by-step training, templates, guides, and coaching you need to get your business legally legit.
- Join Cover Your Assets by 11:59 PM EDT on October 26 to get $200 off
- Follow Amy on Instagram @artfulcontracts
Thank you so much for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, please reach out and let me know by sending me a DM on Instagram @artfulcontracts
Here are a few other steps you can take to support the podcast:
Watch the free masterclass
If you are an online business owner who’s ready to take the guesswork out of the legal aspects of your business, watch my free training to learn the 3 steps to get your business legally legit without hiring a lawyer. Let’s get the legal stuff covered so you can grow your business with confidence.