3 Legal Tips to Prep for Black Friday + Black Friday Sale RundownNov 15, 2022
Are you ready for Black Friday? Black Friday brings extra attention to your offers, so it's more important than ever to make sure you have the legal pieces buttoned up. Here are 3 tips to make sure you're ready for the extra attention Black Friday brings your way.
We're having a huge sale for Black Friday! We're offering 5 different deals this year starting on Monday, November 21. Listen in for the full rundown and head over here to preview the sale!
- Black Friday brings extra attention to your website - make sure it's up to snuff with the right policies and disclaimers
- Terms of Purchase are always a must when selling digital products
- Make sure any boundaries or limitations on your Black Friday sale are super clear on your sales page and social posts, or link to a Black Friday policies page to make sure it's all laid out clearly
- Preview our Black Friday Sale (sale runs Nov. 21 - 28)
- Learn more about trademark registration services
- Follow Amy on Instagram @artfulcontracts
Thank you so much for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, please reach out and let me know by sending me a DM on Instagram @artfulcontracts
Here are a few other steps you can take to support the podcast:
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, or Stitcher
- Share the episode on social media and tag me @artfulcontracts
Watch the free masterclass
If you are an online business owner who’s ready to take the guesswork out of the legal aspects of your business, watch my free training to learn the 3 steps to get your business legally legit without hiring a lawyer. Let’s get the legal stuff covered so you can grow your business with confidence.