Why You Need to Register Your TrademarkApr 11, 2023
You've heard you should register a trademark, but how important is it really? Tune in for a breakdown of the benefits of registering a trademark with the USPTO and the top questions I pose to my clients to help them figure out if trademark registration should be a priority for them.
If you're thinking about registering your trademark and want to chat through a few questions or learn more about the process, book a trademark consultation call with me to get started: artfulcontracts.com/trademarks
- A trademark is anything a customer perceives (usually sees or hears) and then thinks of your company - think your business name, course name, slogan, logo, podcast name, product/service name)
- A registered trademark is an asset your business owns. It increases the value of your business and can be sold with the business or separately, or licensed to other people to use
- The only way to truly own your brand and make sure no one else can use your trademark is to register your trademark
- Episode 14: How to Register Your Trademark
- Episode 21: What is Intellectual Property
- Book a Trademark Consultation Call to get started on the trademark registration process
- Follow Amy on Instagram @artfulcontracts
Thank you so much for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, please reach out and let me know by sending me a DM on Instagram @artfulcontracts
Here are a few other steps you can take to support the podcast:
Watch the free masterclass
If you are an online business owner who’s ready to take the guesswork out of the legal aspects of your business, watch my free training to learn the 3 steps to get your business legally legit without hiring a lawyer. Let’s get the legal stuff covered so you can grow your business with confidence.